More than just an after school tutor…
At Rogue Valley Tutoring Center:
- We provide tutoring in person at our Medford and Grants Pass locations, as well as live, highly interactive on-line tutoring.
- We are licensed and insured (you should be asking for proof of this from anyone working with your child).
- Our tutors are licensed teachers* and have passed thorough back-ground checks.
- Teachers are highly-qualified and have impressive experience and references.
- We have safe, convenient, insured locations in which families can feel confident leaving (or staying with**) their children for tutoring.
- We will reach out to your child’s teacher (with your permission) to learn more about their educational needs.
- Our center includes thousands of resources (manipulatives, games, books and teaching tools).
- We use positive reinforcement, have a popular student store reward system, and we host frequent client appreciation events (parties, promotions and free school supply give-aways).
- We customize programs for each student and their learning styles. We know one-size-fits-all doesn’t apply to learning or children!
- Parents are highly involved with the program and will receive frequent updates on student progress.
- Students are engaged during their sessions, and they want to come back!
We hope you get a chance to come by our center soon to see what we have to offer. Call today for an appointment! 541.779.2010**
*We occasionally hire non-licensed teachers as tutors for certain subjects. In some cases, a Master’s Degree has been earned, but not a license, or a license has expired. Tutor qualifications and experience available for your review.
**To limit distractions to our students, we ask that parents and siblings remain outside during tutoring sessions, unless otherwise requested.
Ready to sign up?
Your first two steps:
- Complete this brief registration form to tell us about your tutoring needs: www.tinyurl.com/signupfortutoring
- Pay your enrollment fee: roguevalleytutoringcenter.com/tutoring/tutoring-lifetime-enrollment-fee
- Your monthly tuition invoice will be emailed once a tutoring schedule has been agreed upon.
View Our Rates.